Pogo.com is a free-of-cost, absolutely amazing gaming website where you can spend 100’s of hours playing as many games as possible. however, they also offer a paid club pogo subscription where you can play exclusive games without ads and a lot of fun features.
if you want to cancel your pogo account, this article has all the info.
What is pogo?
The simple answer is, it’s an amazing online gaming platform where people of all ages enjoy their time. One of the most surprising facts about pogo is that most of the players on pogo are above the age of 45. You can get access to more than 100 different types of games on the Pogo website.
Few things you need to know about canceling your pogo account subscription
There are a few things you should know before canceling your pogo account:
- When you do cancel your account, you can still be able to play through the rest of your subscription.
- If you choose to reactivate your account, you won’t receive any free trial, you’ll just be billed the very minute you reactivate.
What is the key features of Pogo premium subscription?
Club pogo or pogo.com’s premium subscription services started in the year 2003, it features are mentioned below:
- Rooms for elite members only
- No ad breaks at all (love it, chef’s kiss)
- Visual emoticons
- Availability of private chat
- Pogo Mini’s, these are basically avatars. The pogo mini’s subsequently also become available for non-premium users as well.
- Chance to play above 40 exclusive games.
- Something that every pogo player dreams of, double jackpot spins.
That’s pretty much it, these are all the features of pogo premium subscription services. you can just call pogo customer service for help at any time.
Cancel club pogo subscription
As said earlier, you can still play through your remaining subscription though you’ve canceled it. So, now let’s get into the steps to cancel your pogo subscription.
- Open a web browser on your computer, type in www.pogo.com
- Type in your password, screen name, and log in to your club pogo account.
- On the upper right corner of your screen, you’ll see My Account, click on it.
- For some security reasons, you might be asked to re-enter the password.
- When you get into My Account, you’ll see three different options. Personal information, Billing and subscription, security. Click on Billing and subscription.
- You should see a cancel your subscription link, click on it.
- You might be asked to re-enter your password again for security reasons, so do that.
- You will see a new screen which will ask you to confirm the cancellation of the club pogo account.
- Make sure that you click on the Confirm Cancellation button in order to cancel your pogo subscription.
If you have a free pogo account, that means you don’t have to pay for it so a cancelation is not required.
In case you are willing to disable an EA account, whether it is subscription-based or free, you can contact any EA advisors online or near you to do that for you. Disabling an EA account removes your access to pogo as well as all other EA sites. The EA advisor will most like to ask you the following details to disable your EA account.
- The pogo screen name of the pogo account you want to disable.
- Date of birth.
- Last four digits of the credit card number. The last four digits of the credit card which you use to pay for your subscriptions on pogo.
In case you haven’t been able to cancel the club pogo account, I advise you to get in touch with an EA advisor. If you want to be able to get a refund on your cancelation, you should login to the pogo account within the first 48 hours of making the payment.
If you are trying to cancel the subscription of a deceased person, first of all, we are very sorry for your loss. In order to cancel the subscription in the above-mentioned cases, you can use the steps mentioned above. But in order to initially log in to perform the next steps, you’ll need the username and password of the account.
How to reset your password?
If you want to cancel the pogo subscription of any of your deceased friends or family and don’t know the password of their account to proceed with the steps, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and type www.pogo.com
- When you get there click on the sign-in button.
- You should see a forgot password option on the screen, when you do, click on it.
- Enter your screen name, if you are not familiar with that, scroll down in the email registered for the pogo account until you find an email from pogo featuring the username.
- After entering the username or screen name, click on next.
- On the registered email, you will get a mail containing the password reset link. Click on the link and you will be able to reset the password using some simple steps.
Reset screen name
Now that we have reset the password, it’s time to look into the screen name.
- When you sign in, alongside the forgot password option, you’ll also see the forgot screen name option.
- Click on it and follow some simple instructions.
- You will need to register an email, do that, and click on submit.
- Check that email, you will see a mail from pogo containing your username.
- With the help of the username and password sign in and follow the steps to cancel the subscription.
in these ways, you can fix pogo sign in problems & get the account back. once you have the login of your pogo account it’s peace of cake to cancel your pogo account.
Go to the account settings & under those settings of billing then cancel the subscription. confirm the cancellation to cancel the pogo subscription & adjust the billings. call pogo phone number for help
Let us know if you have any trouble with your pogo. Thanks a Lot for reading the post.