pogo games are based on a browser that allows its users to access thousands of games using their online portal through various web browsers. java and flash are some of the supporting technology that requires for users to install additional software to enjoy games.
google chrome and flash do not support flash anymore instead they have an inbuilt feature within the browser for its users to enjoy flash games.
today with this quick guide we will explain how you can solve pogo Java-related problems.
Troubleshooting pogo games not loading
If you have issues where your pogo games are not working do the following.
- Try and refresh your window screen, you can do so by clicking the function key, F5, and pressing on the refresh icon on the mouse.
- When you refresh the windows screen, it forces your computer to clear the cache and load the game all over again.
- Refreshing should definitely fix the problem, but if it doesn’t, you are recommended to reboot your computer.
- When you reboot the computer will get an opportunity to throw out all the bad memory that might be stopping the pogo games from opening. checkout the Best methods to fix Pogo games not loading problem.
Is your browser temp folder not been deleted for a long time?
- Somethings, it is possible that old temporary files might be creating issues in loading pogo games in the browser, as it tends to load itself from the cache.
- So, before panicking about pogo games not loading issues, clear out all the temporary files and folders. Doing this should be able to fix the problem to a certain extent.
- while all these steps are being taken confirm is pogo down or your system is not connecting to pogo.com
How to clear cache from your web browser?
I’ve mentioned way too many times in this article for you to clear your browser cache. If you don’t know how to do that, follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is press the “Windows key + R.” when you do so, you’ll see a dialog box on the screen.
- In the dialog box, type %temp% and then click on OK.
- Doing this will open a Windows user temporary folder, which will contain all the cache from the internet browser as well.
- Select all of the files and folders you see and click Shift + delete, this will delete all the cache in your computer permanently.
- When you do this, the action forces the internet browser to build up more cache. So, it’s important that you clear the cache every once in a while.
In most situations, deleting the cache should help with the pogo games, not the loading problem. But sometimes, they might not be resolved, in such cases, try if the pogo games are loading in another web browser.
If that fails too, it’s the problem of corrupt Java plugins, the steps to troubleshoot Java and Flash player issues are mentioned below.
See if you still have pogo sign in Problems related to your games. if yes then try steps further.
This is how to troubleshoot Java in pogo games
- First things first, update Java with its latest version, if doing this doesn’t work, you might have to take out Java from your computer and reinstall it.
- You can remove old Java installations from your computer by following the steps mentioned below.
- Start by pressing the ‘Windows key + R.’ Doing this will open a run dialog box on the screen.
- In the dialog box, type appwiz.cpl’
- From the installed program list, uninstall the old version of Java, this will remove Java from your computer.
- You can get the latest version of Java from its official website,
- Find the latest version and install it onto your computer, you will also need to restart your browser.
Troubleshoot Flash Player
You can follow these steps to troubleshoot problems regarding Flash player. Use these steps once you’ve reinstalled Java.
- If you have reinstalled Java and the problem is still not fixed, you will need to make some repairs to the Flash player.
- All the different kinds of pogo games use Flash player to give a larger variety of user interaction features within the game.
- If you see that pogo is not loading and is showing a Flash player error, you can enable it from the popup message itself.
- If enabling isn’t enough, you can either update Flash player or download and install the latest version of it.
- In case the download and installation is not successful, try to uninstall it, download and install it back again after uninstalling from the uninstaller.
How to completely uninstall Flash player?
When you are done trying to troubleshoot problems with Flash player, the least you can do is uninstall flash player and reinstall it. But before reinstalling, you should make sure that the Flash Player is uninstalled from the uninstaller.
Here’s how to completely uninstall Flash Player from your computer.
- First, you will have to download the uninstaller for Flash player, you can do so by clicking on this link httpss://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
- Now, go all around the computer and exit every single browser as well as programs that use Flash player.
- The final step, run the uninstaller, doing this is for making sure that the Flash player is completely uninstalled from the computer.
If you are a MAC user, the above steps won’t work for you, follow these instead.
- In your MAC, you’ll see the Apple logo at the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and select “About this Mac”
- A message box will appear, determine your Mac iOS version from that.
- Now, you will have to download an appropriate uninstaller to make sure Flash player is completely uninstalled from your computer.
you can best browser for pogo games according to your device.
When you are done uninstalling and reinstalling Flash player from your Windows or Mac computer, enable flash player in the internet browser and load pogo games. Doing this should resolve your pogo games, not loading issues.
If you frequently face pogo games not loading problems, this might be because of your computer screen resolution. Yes, you read that right, games tend to fail to load if there is low screen resolution.
For pogo, 1024×768 and 1152×864 screen resolution will work. When you reset the screen resolution, you should no longer face frequent pogo games not loading problems.
do let us know if the problem is not fixed yet or contact support to get help.